With a more aerodynamic body, upgraded suspension, brakes, wheels, tires and a new interior, this custom LC 500 created by Gordon Ting/Beyond Marketing is the highlight of Lexus‘ SEMA stand.
This also happens to be the world’s first customized LC 500, a car that’s not all show and no go seen as how its 471 HP 5.0-liter V8 engine was actually transformed into a 525 HP 5.6-liter unit.
“The LC 500 looks beautiful and has a fantastic foundation of performance and driving characteristics,” said Gordon Ting, Beyond Marketing. “I wanted to use that groundwork to develop a high-performance, aggressive-looking LC 500 that is tough yet luxurious, and has serious chops thanks to the custom engine.”
The exterior of this LC 500 features a Gloss Yellow wrap, while its aerodynamic upgrades include an Artisan Spirit Custom Lexus LC Kit, featuring custom fender flares, a front diffuser, side skirts, a rear diffuser and a rear wing. There’s also a KW Suspension with a Hydraulic Lift System and height-adjustable springs.
As for how it makes contact with the road, you’re looking at 22″ satin charcoal HRE P101 wheels wearing Pirelli P Zero Nero rubber, whereas the interior comes with carbon fiber Sparco race seats, an Evasive Motorsports GT3 spec race cabin and a safety cage.
Moving on, Lexus is also displaying a widebody GS F and an RC F, both of them designed by Clark Ishihara. Both designs were enhanced for a wider appearance, giving the cars a more aggressive stance on the road. Also, in terms of performance, they both received a cold air intake system, full header back exhaust system and custom suspension.
Finally, the 2015 Lexus RC F GT3 race car will also be on display as it was used during the 2016 race season to gather data and track experience, thus boasting Lexus’ race program. This year, two 2017 cars will take part in the 2017 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship series.
LC 500 by Gordon Ting/Beyond Marketing
– Body work by Signature Autobody
– Artisan Spirit Custom Lexus LC Aero Kit featuring fender flares, front diffuser, side skirts, rear diffuser and rear wing
– Evasive Motorsport race cage and custom interior
– Sparco USA Carbon Fiber Seats
– 22″ HRE Wheels P101 in Satin Charcoal
– Brembo Brakes (six piston front, four piston rear, Slotted Type-3 Rotors, Custom Caliper Color)
– KW Suspension (Hydraulic Lift System with height adjustable spring kit)
– Increased Bore Size from 94mm to 99.5 mm
– Increased Displacement from 4,969 cc (5.0L) to 5,569 (5.6L)
– Power increased from 467hp to 525hp
– Torque increased from 391 lb.-ft. to 440 lb.-ft.
– Custom Moly-2000 Amphibian Sleeves from LA Sleeve
– Custom Carrillo 4340 H-beam Connecting Rods
GS F by Clark Ishihara
– Carbon fiber front lip spoiler, side step, rear diffuser, and front fender accent
– Custom carbon fiber steering wheel with alcantara accents
– Custom air spring with auto leveling system
– Custom machined lightweight forged Vossen 20” wheels
– Custom painted calipers and upgraded rotors
RC F by Clark Ishihara
– Carbon fiber front lip spoiler, side step, rear diffuser, and rear trunk spoiler
– Custom driver/passenger replacement competition style seats
– Custom seatbelt harness crossbar with competition seatbelt harnesses
– Custom air spring with auto leveling suspension system
RC F GT3
– 6-speed sequential transmission with paddle shifters developed specifically for competition use
– BBS wheels
– 5.0L V8 with 500+ horsepower