Set to go on sale in California this fall, the Mirai will have an EPA-estimated fuel consumption rating of 67 MPGe and an EPA-estimated driving range rating of 312 miles (502.1 km).
Toyota has also announced Mirai buyers will receive a number of perks including:
- Three years of complimentary fuel (up to $15,000 worth)
- Three years of complimentary Safety Connect and Entune including a hydrogen station finder app
- Three years of 24/7 customer support
- A Mirai Complimentary Rental Experience for seven days per year for three years
- An upgraded ToyotaCare roadside assistance and service plan that includes no cost scheduled maintenance for three years or 35,000 miles as well as enhanced roadside assistance with expedited towing and a trip interruption reimbursement
- An 8-year / 100,000-mile warranty on key fuel cell vehicle components